Our emphasis on a fully automated production and curing line allows us to give precast concrete products with best in class quality and consistency with precise edges and shape. We are committed to provide top quality products for your every need, be it for residential purposes such as a township, villa, residential complex, garden pathways and landscaping areas; Or for commercial purposes such as office buildings, malls, parking lots; or even industrial purposes such as port area, warehouses, public parks, high traffic roads and airport hangars.
Quality Control At Every Step
- LIPL incorporates the latest technological advances to excel all expectations of its customers. Our raw materials and end products meet the standard set by QCs, various govt. organizations and Bureau of Indian Standards.
- Qualified and experienced quality control personnel supervise all phases of production and exercise strict vigilance over the quality of raw materials and end product. These end products are subject to stringent quality tests in accordance international standards. It is our policy to strive hard for total customer satisfaction by providing top quality products at the most economical price.
- Experienced engineers & technicians regularly check and maintain our plant and machinery.
- Routine checks are carried out by way of physical inspection as well as sieve analysis of aggregates, to ensure quality grading of all raw materials
- Routine checks involve mandatory submission of test certificate by the supplier against each delivery, complying with relevant IS standards.
- Water used at our plant is RO certified to ensure even the smallest unnecessary particles are avoided from entering the mix.
- Routine checks involve mandatory submission of test certificate by the raw material supplier against each delivery, complying with relevant IS standards.
- All sensors, weigh batchers & scales are regularly checked and periodically calibrated by approved professional technicians.
- Routine grading checks by material engineers ensure water content of the raw materials proper designated weight & water cement ratio of the products.