4 Inch BlockThe most durable and least maintenance choice for any type of internal or external wall and structural work
Product Price :Get Latest Price
Our solid blocks are the most preferred option for any type of structural work where high compressive strength, low water absorption and good bonding with plaster/gypsum are the prime considerations. Ideal for use in internal or external walls, block floor systems, our solid blocks can even be used in foundations, boundary walls and various masonry work including load bearing applications.
- Highest Strength Compared To All Other Structural Options
- Made On The World’S Finest Fully Automatic Machines From Germany
- Very Accurate Dimensions Enable Huge Savings In Plastering Costs
- Excellent Bonding With Plaster Or Gypsum Reducing Settlement Cracks
- Extremely Low Breakage Making It A High Value-For-Money Product
- Can Easily Replace Red Bricks Without Any Structural Design Changes
- Can Be Applied Using Standard Bonding Materials And Installation Process
- Product Dimensions : 390 x 190 x 90 mm
- Strength : 5.0+ N/mm2 onwards
- Density : 1900-2100 Kg/m3
- Pieces per Cu.Mtr. : 149 nos.
- Dimensional Tolerance : +/- 2mm
- Quality / Testing : As per prevalent IS standards